Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last minute Macro Fun!


This is the last week of classes for Bio, Commercial, and Portrait students. So I wanted to get in some last minute macro fun just in case this was the last time I'd get to use any of the macro lens. The first picture is a dead frog. I'm not sure what happened to it but there were a few that looked like this. It's kinda strange but made for a good photo opportunity. It is at a 1:2 ratio shot with a 55mm lens. The second picture is a 1:1 ratio of Curt's nose. I changed the white balance on purpose to get this color. It was shot with my Nikon D60 and a 55mm lens.

2 comments:

  1. Ok so the nose is gross...but the detail is awesome! Very creative idea, thinking outside the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dead frog Chris, really? But do like the up close nose shot. Nice work

    ReplyDelete