Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is it?



For our Macro class we had an assignment to photograph stuff that noone could tell what it was. This project took quite a bit of time looking for different types of objects around my house that I could photograph with a Macro lens and noone be able to tell what it is. The first image is a sausage ball, the second is a crouton from a caesar salad, and the third is my dog's dirty tennis ball. I used natural lighting and a 55mm lens. All three images are 1:1 ratios.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice sir. Puts me in the mood for a snack. Specifically Sausage Balls. Tennis ball rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tennis ball makes me think of a sunny patch of grass instead of green hair on a tennis ball! Good lighting job on it! Wish it was closer to the color of a tennis ball though.

    ReplyDelete