Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chocolate




These are some images from my the shooting of my "Chocolate Assignment". We were suppose to photograph chocolate and relate it to the quote: “Researchers at the Institute Of Almost Natural Cures have found that eating chocolate in moderate amounts can reduce stress levels, lower blood pressure, help arterial walls remain pliable, and create a simple yet pleasurable euphoria that is beneficial for good mental health.”  I wanted to use the M&Ms to represent the stress and how they can crack and crumble under pressure. I had a great time doing this assignment. I microwaved the M&Ms to make them soft so it would be easier to crush them and make them have the appearance I was hoping for.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Chris! Great detail shots and you worked this photo wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your chocolate shots...the second shot is my favor with the nice bouquet of the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice chocolate shots Chris. Nice focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying the melted chocolaty goodness oozing from that bag. Good stuff Chris.

    ReplyDelete