Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pharmaceutical Experiment

For my Object Lighting class we have an assignment to shoot anything related to Pharmaceuticals. I'm not really sure what I want to do for this project. These are some pictures of me playing around and trying to get some ideas. There will be more to come.....




These were shot with my Nikon D60 camera. I used a 750 and a mini light with different colored gels. The 750 to light the background and the mini to light underneath the plexiglass table.

8 comments:

  1. I like this. I think you have the start of something really interesting here. Keep tweeking and see what you can get out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lighting, I'm very impressed :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You did a fantastic job with these shots. The lighting is right on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like where you are going with is. I'm ready to see the final project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many options not sure which one to go with, I have to say I really like the top one, but then again leaned towards the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color, light, position of liquid on the needle point.
    you go, boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! This looks awesome I love the third one it's my favorite! So proud of your lighting looks great!

    ReplyDelete