Monday, March 14, 2011

ANATOMY LAB!!!!!!!

So on Friday (3/11/11) Wendy took me in the Anatomy lab where the professors had set up for a large animal anatomy exam. So all the animals or parts of animals that were on display were from some kind of hoofed farm animal (cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc). It was really cool seeing all the body parts hanging up everywhere. I felt like I was in a slaughterhouse. While walking around I wasn't paying attention, I backed up and something hit me in the back of the head. I paused for a minute trying to keep from screaming like a little girl at the thought of a butchered cow leg hitting me in the head. But thankfully it was just a rope they use to hang stuff up with. While shooting, I noticed this little pirate sitting inside this animal part. I thought it was pretty funny! I hope y'all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome mane I hope you are enjoying internship I know I would be!

    ReplyDelete